Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dracula and Frankenstein

What you need:
Dracula
purple, black, and white construction paper
black marker
Glue
Scissors 
Dracula shapes (which I am trying to get for you guys)

Frankenstein
Green and grey construction paper
Green glitter
Black tissue paper
Black marker or crayon
Glue
Scissors
Google eyes
Frankenstein shapes (which again, I am trying to get for you guys)


Okay, again, this isn't my project. My very talented co-worker has art this week (and yes, she said I can post pics). This week the kids made Dracula and Frankenstein. Unfortunately all I have to offer you are these pictures. If I can figure out how to download a template that will print actual size I will, but for today, this is it. Once you have your shapes cut out, you just glue them together! For Frankenstein's hair, you use the tissue paper technique discussed in the Eyeball post. Other than that it's all just look and assemble. Although it seems like all the project will be identical, they rarely are! Ever Dracula and Frankenstein will have a personality all their own simple by changing the eye placement, eyebrows, mouth....the possibilities are endless to make them different! In the picture below, the young girl decided her Frankenstein needed a blue hair stripe. Some kids decided their Frankenstein was a "Fran"enstein!  Encourage your kids to get creative! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment